Pregnancy Expert Forum
can we do sex at pregnancy time??

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

can we do sex at pregnancy time??

Can we do sex at pregnancy time...??
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that as long as there are no problems with the pregnancy (bleeding or placenta previa, etc.) there is no reason why you can't have intercourse.
Good luck!
Dr B
Avatar n tn
i love pregnant sex its really hot and enjoyable
Thank you so much E laine Brown, MD
I'm anxious. I've just found out I'm 4 weeks pregnant and I had a miscarriage in December so extremely anxious and my bf thinks I'm going off him because I don't want get close to him in case it harms the baby! What should I do! X
im 20 weeks pregnant and at first i didnt want to have sex, soi talked to my Dr. and he said as long as my pregnancy was fine no bleeding or nothing i was good to have sex.But i just recomend you, looks like your just scared of something going wrong to just sit and talk to you hubby and take it slow during sex. del hospital that goes.
I wouldn't recommend it. I recently had sex whilst being 18 weeks pregnant and I had a heavy bleed halfway through and had to rush into hospital to make sure baby was ok. Never shook so much in my life, was so horrible. Luckily everything was ok but I'm definitely not having sex for the rest of my pregnancy, there's other things you can do. Or at least if you do have sex have gentle sex.
Avatar n tn
Hai I have 10 th week pregnancy .How to guess boy or girl.
Avatar n tn
Hai I have 10 th week pregnancy.how to guess boy or girl.
Avatar n tn
I had sex both of my previous pregnancies all the way up til it was time for me to have my babies and i didnt have any complications at all.
Avatar n tn
actually, sex during pregnancy is awesome. with my first son, we had it a lot. this one, same thing. there are no dangers as long as you have had a normal pregnancy so far.