conception date
I had a period feb 28 til about march 4 I had sex March 8 and march 24,27,28,29 I didn't have a period in March I took a pregnancy test April 6 it was negative. In April 16/17 I started spotting  it lasted a couple of days sometimes pink then brown a little red. I took a pregnancy test the May 22 it was Positive. I had a ultrasound today June 5th and they dated my conception date March 24th with a due date of Dec 15 how is this possible and how accurate is this? I've never had this happen to me?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that your ultrasound is accurate within 5-7 days, because it was done so early in pregnancy.  Ultrasound is very accurate.  It seems to match the dates you listed too, so it all appears to fit.
Congratulations!
Dr B
Hi im dynaline i had my period may 29,2014 and ended my period june 13,2014 we had intercourse with my husband june 12,13&15,2014 and after a couple of days im spotting afterwards bleeding..what could this be??
m currently 7 weeks pregnant I used to have signs of being pregnant well now I barley get morning sickness and I woke up this morning and my boobs don't hurt. I heard the heart beat last week but I'm still worried that something is wrong. I found out yesturday I have a yeast infection and a bacterial infection can that cause me not to feel any symptoms this morning? How would I know if the baby's heart beat stopped or if I'm having a miscarriage?
Hi, my period is due for 11 days, my breast have been feeling tender when touched. I feel small lumps on the side of each breast. I did have intercourse previously. Is this a sign of being pregnant?
I had my period regular october 14 i missed November I took a test around the 2oth it came back positive I had my 1st ultrasound on December 16th n I was like 6weeks when did I conceive was it b4 my last period or after
I had my last period on June 7 but then bleed for 2days the 4and 5 of this month took a hpt on the 8 the of this month July and it was positive but I had my tubes tied 4years ago. And I been having the symptoms of a pregnant women my stomach been tight. What should I do.
I found out I am 5 weeks pregnant and have a pain on the left handside low down at my groin area. It isn't anything I can't handle just uncomfotable. Is this normal?
My Conception was may 5  Had Sex On May 4 idk what it is i woke up Spotting and bleeding heavy
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.