Pregnancy Expert Forum
concerned

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

concerned
I'm 6weeks & 2days pregnant & concerned that i'vebeen spotting blood for a day now. Theres no pain & the blood isnt bad but i had a miscarriage in dec last year & i'm worried :( xx
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would want to do beta hcg levels.  I would do a test today, and then repeat the test in 48 hours.  I would also want to do a progesterone test.  Depending upon the results of the tests, and the levels of the hcg, I would consider an ultrasound.
These tests would give me information about how likely it is that you will have another miscarriage.
Good luck!
Dr B
A lot of women experience spotting in the first trimester. I was told not to worry unless I was bleeding more heavily or having bad cramps. You could call your Dr and see what they say. Wish you the best :)
im concerned, on valentines day i got my period and it just ended yesterday (about 8days give or take). It was around a medium to small size of a lightish brown color. I was wondering if it means that im pregnant. This passed tuesday my partner and i had dry sex. I had on jeans, silky underwear and a pad but he just had out his genitals. I touched my jeans and it was a very slight like moist or wetness by the edge of my underwear underneath my jeans. Im not sure if it was from me or him. I was wondering i could be pregnant and if sperm couldve traveled through my clothing? Please help! Will be much appreciated