Pregnancy Expert Forum
confused..

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

confused..
ok so it says i concieved on april 2 n I'm 12 weekz n 2 days i haven't had a period since march 22nd i had a little dot of blood on sum toilet paper once i feel like i am pregnant but still unsure can i get sum help here
Hi!
If you were my patient, the first thing I would advise you to do is a pregnancy test.  If your test is positive, the next thing to do is to call a health provider who can provide prenatal care.  If you are unsure who can do this, you could call your local ER or Planned Parenthood and they could assist you .
Hope this helps!
Dr B
I concevied the same day I'm also 12 weeks 2 days I took so many test think 5 they were positive fast but I had a little bleeding but I'm fine my baby's heart beat was 150 at 10 weeks you should be ok but I'd just double check
I conceived the exact  day, last cycle was March 23 but I'm 14w1 day..... this is strange to hear both you ladies say the same thing. I've had two ultra sounds which has confirmed and my due date is December28. what are you guys?
I concieved on the 3 and got two different due dates.... :/