Pregnancy Expert Forum
i really need help.*!

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

i really need help.*!

I had 2 m/c in 2009 then got pregnant in 2010 with my now 16 month old son. Me and my  soul mate are ready for a second child. I found out on October 26th by a hpt i was pg but only a week later went to the health department and got a negative test. then suffered a 3rd m/c. Now a month later in getting positive hpt but I've spotted three times. Nothing heavy but im so worried :/ should i just focus on a healthypregnancy? Or what? I haven't went to doctor yet waiting a week or two to be sure in not losing it.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that there is not too much that you can do to prevent a miscarriage if that is the destiny of the pregnancy.
However, that does NOT mean that that is what will happen this time around.!
I would advise you to take your prenatal vitamins and say your prayers!
You might wish to see the doctor sooner than later--there are some blood tests such as the quantitative beta hcg and the progesterone level which can help you know whether the pregnancy is likely to continue or miscarry before you get too attached.
Good luck!
Dr B
Hi I've been reading up and everything and you can do something to prevent another miscarriage. It says dont think about your previous miscarriage cuz if you not far along it can happen again, so to prevent another one from happening do everything the opposite