Pregnancy Expert Forum
i want a baby

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

i want a baby
Please help me my period is irregular this month on November 12 i got my period it ended on the 16 i had.sex on the 19  could i be pregnant ???when could i be ovulating,??
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would suggest that you try using ovulation predictors.  These are usually easy to obtain at a drug store or major store such as Walmart or Target.  Follow the instructions on the package which usually say to begin testing on the eleventh day after the BEGINNING of your menstrual period.  In other words. the first day of the cycle is the first day of the period.  Count eleven days from then and start the kit.  If you are ovulating, you can time intercourse accordingly, if not, get in to see your doctor for some help.
Good luck!
Dr B
Also fertility friend app can help
download my days app it will tell you when your ovulating after you put in your last period.. qoodluck
have sex December 8-10th you'll get pregnant according to the app.. it's been accurate for me
I wanna know the same thing and my days r the same! I need to know if i am prego or not???