Pregnancy Expert Forum
i want a baby
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

i want a baby

Please help me my period is irregular this month on November 12 i got my period it ended on the 16 i had.sex on the 19  could i be pregnant ???when could i be ovulating,??
603463_tn?1220630455
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would suggest that you try using ovulation predictors.  These are usually easy to obtain at a drug store or major store such as Walmart or Target.  Follow the instructions on the package which usually say to begin testing on the eleventh day after the BEGINNING of your menstrual period.  In other words. the first day of the cycle is the first day of the period.  Count eleven days from then and start the kit.  If you are ovulating, you can time intercourse accordingly, if not, get in to see your doctor for some help.
Good luck!
Dr B
5 Comments
Blank
Also fertility friend app can help
Blank
download my days app it will tell you when your ovulating after you put in your last period.. qoodluck
Blank
have sex December 8-10th you'll get pregnant according to the app.. it's been accurate for me
Blank
I wanna know the same thing and my days r the same! I need to know if i am prego or not???
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank