is my due date wrong?
I came on my period in dec. And jan but not in feb. I started spotting vomiting end of feb and beginning of march they told me I was 13weeks and 3days pregnant my due date would be sept. 6 they told me I been pregnant since December im confused and worry that my due date is off how do you calculate using the sonogram My LMP can the doctor tell when you got pregnant HELP!
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that ultrasounds are very accurate. Especially if you had one as early as 13 weeks.  Your due date should be correct within 7-10 days.
You will probably get another scan at about 18 weeks which will help confirm your dates.
Good luck!
Dr B
Hey I'm wondering too because I don't know how far along I am well the HD said 11 weeks n 4 days yesterday n I am waiting to get seen by a doctor to know for sure because idk exactly when I last had my cycle so I'm like help please n they say I'm due Oct 25
Hey I wondering do doctors always change your due date
Sometimes they do but when I go to the doctor I will know for sure because I'm like you I really wanna know
My due date is may 17th. I had a period in July any August. Could I have concieved the first week or so of July?
My lmp was jan.28 shouldn't I be due in November and not September?
Wait until the ultrasound. They measure the baby to get an accurate week.
Hi I'm doe in September 4 and I just turned 26 weeks today I would like to know how many months am I I guess I'm a little confused about the weeks can you explain to me?
4 weeks = 1 month...so 26 weeks would be 6 1/2 months
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.