Pregnancy Expert Forum
nausea

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

nausea

How do i overcome nausea?
I usually carry crackers with me all the time.  It does work!
My dr has me taking 50mg of b6 with unisom b4 I go to sleep, it helps w the ms the next morning and
Most thru the rest of the day!
Is that vitamin B6 and Vitamin B4?
Its just vitamin b6 u take it with the unisom before bedtime
My doctor had given me zofran because I been having morning sickness and someday I will have very bad nausea and vomiting where I couldnt even keep anything down not even liquids and the sickness didnt even clam down a bit and im now 19weeks
I cant keep anything down either im 15 weeks at sometimes my throat be so sore from vomiting. I will ask my doctor today.
I carry gingernut biscuits and a fruit juice with me everywhere. It seems to work. All the best xx
I.read that if you can keep something in your tummy your stomach has something to digest and it wont get free time to make you sick :/ so i kept nibbling on mini.marshmellows even if I didnt feel like snacking it seemed to.help
Homemade lemonaide , salt & vinager chips, helped me a lot. I also used the b6 & unisom before bed its safe your entire pregnancy. I got a script for Zofran also cause sometimes I couldn't even get out of bed I was so nasuated. I had one week all I could eat was blueberry scones, the owner of the local Starbucks actually started giving them to me for free cause I was I there 2-4x a day