Pregnancy Expert Forum
please answer

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

please answer

Hi, I'm thirty four weeks pregnant and I have a nine month old lol didn't waste no time but is anyone else having sharp sharp lower right back pain and contractions a few times a day that are very painful and it also feels like everything is going to explode down there!should I be concerned!it hurts to bet up lay down walk roll over anything and its driving me crazy and I have slightly heavy discharge thats a off white light yellow color
Hi!
IF you were my patient, I would examine you for evidence of sciatica.  This is a common condition in pregnancy caused by pressure on the sciatic nerve.  It tends to cause back pain with movement. Pelvic pressure is common, especially if you have had a baby before (and my goodness, yours are twins!)  You can ask your doctor for a maternity support garment which could help with all of the symptoms.
As far as the discharge, it does not sound like your water has broken, but I would rule that out and check for any evidence of bacterial or other infection in the vagina.
Hope this helps!
Dr B
I am 36 wks and i have one spot in my back that hurts so bad it feels like a nerve my doctor says its normal but it is always in the same spot and is more then just back pain i hope it goes away after i have my little girl