Pregnancy Expert Forum
pregnant
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

pregnant

I Had Sexual Intercourse Around Dec 6 dec 7 With This Guy Then I Had Sex With My Ex Dec 19 And I Had Implantation dec 29 My Last Mentstral Was Nov 28 2012 By My Mentstral My Due Date Is Sept 4 By My u/s My Due Date Is Sept 12 who Could Be The Father Please Help
7 Comments
Blank
Counting 40 wks & going by ultrasound date I'd say it's your ex's, but I think you should do a DNA test after your baby is here to be 100%
Blank
But The Guy That I Did It Wit Between The 6 Or 7 Said That He Didnt *** In Me But I Know Theres Precum
Blank
Precum only has semen in it if the guy had ejaculated recently before sex and if there was still semen in the urethra. But like I said, a DNA test will give you a definite answer
Blank
Can You Give Me Some Advice
Blank
Only sure fire way you will know is through a DNA test. And some advice! Use protection in the future Hun, it stops all this confusion and its not just unexpected/wanted pregnancy you should protect yourself against but STD's and what not as well! Be smArt with you budy Hun because its your future!
All the best
Blank
Um Thanks I Think I Know That And Ppl Make Mistakes You Takecare Hun Bye Bye
Blank
How Do I Delete This Profile The Whole Site
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now