Pregnancy Expert Forum
scared

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

scared

Hi i'm only 16 and my last period was nov.9th 2012 so I should be 12 Weeks 2 days and I get done pains to one side only sometimes could it be a entopic pregnancy? I'm so scared and yet to tell my mom. Maybe i'm just putting it in. my head that something is wrong.. Please someone help!!!
Go to a pharmacy and get a test go to bathroom and take the test? Or call your local planned parenthood for a free test
Go to the doctor, they can not tell your parents. They week probably do an ultrasound.
I know I am but im scared uts an entopic pregnancy
I was 16 when pregnant with my son, my Dr was discrete and let me make my own decisions.
Are you sure they woNT tell my mom? Because I want to do that by myself
There is a lot of ligament stretching in the first trimester. But if it its an ectopic pregnancy, that could be fatal if not found early. Fatal for you.
I'm going to try to get into the doctors this week
Yes, you are legally not a minor so they can't report anything to your parents. I waited almost 4 months to tell my mother and age already knew, no feminine products in the garbage... Moms are smart. And very understanding and forgiving and loving! She might seem angry at first, but she wanted more for you. She'll forgive and accept!
My mom wouldn't change it for the world! He'll be 10 in April. :)
Yes I know my mom its very understanding age always tells me to let herknow no mater what she will her okay but i'm nervous.. How did you tell your mom?
How did you tell your mom?
I'm sorry but you really to tell your parents ASAP
You and the baby both need vitamins and care! By a doctor.
It's okay to be scared. Every woman that gets pregnant no matter how old or what stage of life they are in get scared. I has crazy sharp pains like you are describing with my first. I was scared it was endoscopic too, but my doc checked it out and it was just the stretching ligaments. Please get to a doc ASAP though! It's so important to get everything checked out early on. And if your doc is good they can help you with finding a way to tell your mom too. It will be hard, but you will get through it. Who knows maybe your mom will be your biggest help.
I think if it were entopic and you are 12 weeks along you would be in a lot more pain from what I know from friends who have had entopic pregnancies so try not to worry too much but it is still very important that you get in to see a Dr just in case. I know its a scary place to be in but it is important to tell your mom. She's your mom and she may be upset but you're her daughter and I'm sure that she will love you and help you.
12 weeks is really late for ectopic you would have known earlier your tube probably would have burst by now and you would have been in the hospital. You need to make appointment and get yourself and baby prenatal care asap first 6 weeks are the most important to get prenatal vitamins to prevent certain birth defects. Good luck to you two! And tell your mom i was a teen mom myself and mom is so in love with my son he's 7 now.