Pregnancy Expert Forum
trying to conveive

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

trying to conveive
Hi my name is summer, I'm 21 years old me and my fiance has been trying to have a baby, we would try all month until after my ovulation day and nothing seem to work, I'm scared , I keep thinking maybe I can't have kids. Help? Any advice?
HI!
At your age, it is probably only a matter of time.  I would advise a patient of my own to try for a year before getting concerned. At that point I would begin a workup for infertility.  The exception to this is if you know that you have had chlamydia in the past.  In that case I would consider a hysterosalpingogram (hsg) to be sure your tubes were not blocked.
Good luck!
Dr B
Stop trying so hard & making a big deal of it, once you take that pressure off your partner & yourself you will find it much easier, honestly I'm 22 & my OH have been trying for 2 years & as soon as I decided I had wanted to wait for children... I got pregnant, don't focus on the outcome just enjoy the practice hehe & RELAX! Baby dust your way hun xXx
Me and my husband where trying too and i didnt get pregnant after a month and i started to worry as well. Best thing to do this month is keep busy to get your mind off of it. I started a new job and forgot all about it the next month and i all of a sudden got pregnant. Stress isnt good for you when trying to concieve and can mess up your menstrul cycle , i even took a test the day before my period and it was neg then took another one 4 days after i missed it and it was positive. So dont give up or stress out keeping calm is the best and i hear first response has a fertility test now to see if you can get pregnant if it continues to bother you.

Good luck!!!:)