Catch-up growth
My little girl was a year old on Friday. She was born at 32weeks and weighed 1kg (40cm length). I took her today for her 12 month vaccs and the clinic sister suggested I talk to someone about giving her growth hormones. She is 6.4kg's and just under the 10th percentile for her height -68cm.

I am skeptical of making this decision so early as I've heard many premies can catch up growth at over 2yrs. i would obviously discuss at length with my paed but any personal experiences and opinions would be greatly appreciated
I feel the way you do. There is no particular rush to take this path, is there?
I wouldn't do it. Your lo was a Preemie do they really expect her to be as big as the other children. Don't worry about her being big like the others just keep a good eye on the growth line on the growth chart as long as she stays consistent on her own path I wouldn't worry at all. My lo is still very small but I can't expect a big child considering he was 5 weeks early. 4lbs 12ozs and 18in. Long he is 19 months 31in and 21 lbs all of the other kids around here are 25lbs and up and 34inches and taller. His doctor always reassures me that he is fine.
Why did they want to give her growth hormones? I never heard of growth hormones. My son was a 23 weeker and that was never mentioned to us. However, adding calories was. So you might want to look into that maybe. Furthermore, what happens if you don't agree to the growth hormones, like what are the saying in regards to the outcome? I think you should dig deeper into it before making a decision.