Aa
A
A
Close

Premature Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to premature babies.

1 - 20 (of 257) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
On June 11th I gave birth to my first child..a son at 22 weeks of pregnancy. He did not survive. I have so many questions and I'm still so very sad. Has anyone experienced something similar? My pregnancy was fine until week 20 then e...
Shannybaby78 | Last answer
How many mommies with premature babies and how premature would love to hear some stories
A_J_F | Last answer
Hello mothers I'm a 1st time mom at 21yrs old @30 weeks my water broke I spent 3 weeks in the hospital until I gave birth to my daughter Oct 20(but I wasn't going to go past 34 weeks anyway) and she was supposed to be born Dec 9 but I g...
MsNorman | Last answer
Hi, last year I had my son at 32 weeks. Originally he wanted to come out at 30 weeks but we were able to keep him in for 2 extra weeks. The doctors nor I have no clue why he was premature and he only spent about 3 weeks in NICU. He was o...
kaylee2850 | Last answer
Hello. my daughter was born 5 weeks earlier . She was eating like a champ till 3.5 months and suddenly stopped eating and we are barely forcing her to eat 4 oz per feeding now. She is moving her head , push the bottle away or just falli...
Marianna81 | Posted
I had my son premature to 25 weeks on the 10th of July and I'm now being discharged and he is being kept till he is well enough to leave. While I am glad he is good and that they are working round the clock taking care of him I really do...
Ray_jay | Posted
I conceived 1yr back due to clomid n got pcod and I delivered a prematured baby at 7 months bt she couldn't survive.really frustrated n immediately I was on birth control fr 2 months n started to ttc on letrozole for 2 cycles bt it faile...
Anisathis12 | Posted
463897_tn?1448485050
Please join us in welcoming LadyEdmonds as your new Community Leader in the Premature Babies Community ! LadyEdmonds has significant experience and knowledge relating to premature babies. We look forward to working with LadyEdmonds and...
MH Community Mgr | Posted
anyone had a child who has suffered from this illness? My twin has been diagnosed today
Lottietwins3 | Posted
My son isaiah was born may 4th (his daddys bday) through emergency csection i was only 34.3wks and he has been in nicu for 10 days now he is in the learning and growing room he is only needing to learn how to bottle feed and breath at th...
TeresaFlores | Last answer
My beautiful baby girl is here 2moths early. At 1st i was scared but now overjoyed that she is here.. has anyone had this experience?
NattyYon | Last answer
OK I need help to understand. I went in for my 20 week ultrasound last week and my little boy was measuring on time but weighted 10oz. Today my doc told me that I am now high risk because i have high blood pressure. she put him in the 15...
chels29 | Last answer
Hi I'm really worried that I've been given steroid injections so early does this mean they will definitely deliver within 3 weeks? I've heard they will only be beneficial to baby if delivered within certain time of having them? I've ...
worriedmummyrach | Posted
My gorgeous little man was born at 32 weeks and had torticullis. He developed plagio on the right side with a little bit of asymmetry in his face. We were told not to worry, that it would round out and correct itself. Well it hasn't. I'm...
Dairesmom | Last answer
baby boy measured 24 weeks he is 1.9bs.. His lungs are very under developed. I had preeclamsia and had to have an emergency c section to save my little boys life.. I'm very sad. I have faith he's a fighter. Any positive stories with ba...
ava____ | Last answer
My son is 12 weeks premature he was born at 25weeks 5days. Has anyone else had experience with preemies? If so how premature?
serenamontana | Last answer
463897_tn?1448485050
** 2015 ** Join other mom's who's due date is the same month as you! Sept: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy-Sep-2015-Babies/show/1921 Aug: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy-Aug-2015-Babies/show/1887 Jul http://www....
MH Community Mgr | Posted
How many weeks were you and were there any complications? I'm 35 weeks, meds haven't helped stop contractions and so I'm home on bed rest until something happens, water breaks bloody show etc. Just looking for positive stories as I a...
TheeMothership | Last answer
I had to have a c/section the other night at 30 weeks cuz of high blood pressure and my baby keep decelling.. He was 2.52 pounds... Anyone else ever deliver early? How is the baby's now..
bmarsili | Last answer
My son have been in the nicu for almost 4 months battled infection on top of infection he now has crazy crazy adema to the point his skin start to crack doctors in pennslyvania dont what else to do he is suffering and keep gainging more ...
pat2688 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Premature Babies Community Resources