Aa
A
A
Close
Premature Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to premature babies.
1 - 20 (of 262) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am currently 15 weeks pregnant with my first child. My mother had both of her children 2-3 months early. I recently found out I have g...
So my is was born 6 weeks early. Hes now 18 months but doesnt say alot of words. He talks up a storm but its not words. My dr wants him...
On June 11th I gave birth to my first child..a son at 22 weeks of pregnancy. He did not survive. I have so many questions and I'm still...
39 answers | 3 comments |
1837090 tn?1328043721
So I had an ultrasound at 28 weeks for complications with consistent protein at +3 in my urine my entire pregnancy and because I haven't ...
463897 tn?1468017350
If so, please send a message to me at MH Community Mgr Community Leaders at MedHelp are members who act like ambassadors to MedHelp, ...
hi. i delivered my first born baby boy premature at 29 weeks old on 19th december 2014 with 1.2kgs. my pregnancy was normal but i sudden...
How many mommies with premature babies and how premature would love to hear some stories
1 answer |
Hello mothers I'm a 1st time mom at 21yrs old @30 weeks my water broke I spent 3 weeks in the hospital until I gave birth to my daughter ...
1 answer |
Hi, last year I had my son at 32 weeks. Originally he wanted to come out at 30 weeks but we were able to keep him in for 2 extra weeks. T...
1 answer |
Hello. my daughter was born 5 weeks earlier . She was eating like a champ till 3.5 months and suddenly stopped eating and we are barely f...
I had my son premature to 25 weeks on the 10th of July and I'm now being discharged and he is being kept till he is well enough to leave....
I conceived 1yr back due to clomid n got pcod and I delivered a prematured baby at 7 months bt she couldn't survive.really frustrated n i...
463897 tn?1468017350
Please join us in welcoming LadyEdmonds as your new Community Leader in the Premature Babies Community ! LadyEdmonds has significant exp...
anyone had a child who has suffered from this illness? My twin has been diagnosed today
My son isaiah was born may 4th (his daddys bday) through emergency csection i was only 34.3wks and he has been in nicu for 10 days now he...
7 answers |
My beautiful baby girl is here 2moths early. At 1st i was scared but now overjoyed that she is here.. has anyone had this experience?
1 answer |
OK I need help to understand. I went in for my 20 week ultrasound last week and my little boy was measuring on time but weighted 10oz. To...
1 answer |
Hi I'm really worried that I've been given steroid injections so early does this mean they will definitely deliver within 3 weeks? I've h...
My gorgeous little man was born at 32 weeks and had torticullis. He developed plagio on the right side with a little bit of asymmetry in ...
1 answer |
baby boy measured 24 weeks he is 1.9bs.. His lungs are very under developed. I had preeclamsia and had to have an emergency c section to...
8 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Premature Babies Community Resources