Chronic exhaustion
Is this a flare or medication caused exhaustion?  This is not just fatigue this is bone weary exhaustion could sleep all day and all night, I just cannot drag myself out of bed and awake. A sensation of the kind of sleep deprivation like when caring for a baby but I do not have a child under 7 years old. I do have psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis but seems to be under control and not experiencing a flareup. I take 2 mg folic acid daily and vitamin D as well as Humira and MTX injections.  I also take Nexium, Celebrex, Zyrtec, and Cymbalta. Occasionally take Percocet for pain. Rheumatologist does not see this as a symptom of psoriatic arthritis but incresed folic acid and added vitamin D.
Tired of being tired!
Thanks for your question. The kind of tiredness you are describing can be debilitating.

The differential diagnosis for fatigue is broad. A flare of your psoriatic arthritis could certainly be a cause, but so could obstructive sleep apnea, hypothyroidism, anemia, and depression, to name a few. I would bring this concern up to your primary care doctor, in addition to your rheumatologist, to get to the bottom of it.

Best wishes,
Dr. Nundy