feeling sluggish
hello doctor,  i feel sluggish all the time.  could it be from my severe kidney disease?  also now my cardiologist has instructed me to stop my b/p meds. (low b/p) at times i have shortness of breath, so i take 80mg of diovan and can breathe and feel much better.(dr knows i do this)  and i have some pep.  does that sound normal.  and what other b/p could i take that doesnt cause dizzyness. something for us women and keep our libido.  and no ace inhibitors!!  thank you for your time...S.
Sorry to hear about your problem. Your questions are very important but without additional medical history and in your case the ability to see and examine you it is very difficult to offer an useful guidance. These are questions best addressed by your doctor.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.