Preventive Medicine Expert Forum
feeling sluggish
About This Forum:

Questions in this forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered are Primary Care Vaccinations, Infectious Disease Prevention, Cancer Screening, Cancer Prevention, Cardiovascular Disease Prevention, Heart Disease Prevention, Health Screening (includes non-cancer and non-cardiovascular diseases such as osteoporosis), Preventive Medicines, Healthy Living / Health and Wellness, Weight Loss, Healthy Eating, Pregnancy & Birth Control, Childhood Preventive Care, Tobacco & Alcohol Counseling, Primary Care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

feeling sluggish

hello doctor,  i feel sluggish all the time.  could it be from my severe kidney disease?  also now my cardiologist has instructed me to stop my b/p meds. (low b/p) at times i have shortness of breath, so i take 80mg of diovan and can breathe and feel much better.(dr knows i do this)  and i have some pep.  does that sound normal.  and what other b/p could i take that doesnt cause dizzyness. something for us women and keep our libido.  and no ace inhibitors!!  thank you for your time...S.
1351808_tn?1276904027
Sorry to hear about your problem. Your questions are very important but without additional medical history and in your case the ability to see and examine you it is very difficult to offer an useful guidance. These are questions best addressed by your doctor.
Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979