Need help
I have sever depression, anxiety, and fibro.  I am currently on Savella, which seems to have worked somewhat well for fibro and depression.  Unfortunately, what I cant control is the anxiety.  I cant work.  The PA Ive been seeing for the last 18 years wont even give me ten xanax a month, so I can rarely go out.  I dont know if increasing the Savella will help calm the anxiety or not?  I have to be able to find employment to care for my son, I dont think I can just get disability or Social Security for being a nut lol Any ideas??
Do you see a counselor to help cope with your anxiety?  That is the most important, and I am guessing that you already do.  Some medications to ask about other than benzodiazepines (i.e. Xanax), are Buspar (buspirone) or another one that is fairly new is Lyrica (pregabalin).  These do take time to work (several weeks) so they need to be taken on a regular basis.  Maybe your doctor will feel more comfortable prescribing one of those.  Increasing your dose of Savella will not help with anxiety.  It is more for depression and fibromyalgia.
Ty
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Paxiled commented on Presciption Drugs Fou...
Nov 22
Paxiled commented on Soy: A Secret Source ...
Nov 12