Aa
A
A
Close
Psychopharmacology Group
The function of this group is to discuss, in an objective, fact-based fashion, the therapeutic benefits, adverse effects, interactions and risks of psychopharmacological agents.
1 - 20 (of 67) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i had been prescribed different antidepressants and benzos for about twenty years when I started feeling internal tremors and dysarthria,...
Is it ok to go from Ativan to Valium ? I take 0.5mg each day and I am feeling inter dose anxiety between doses and I don't want to take m...
17 answers |
First of all I'm sorry for my english level witch is bad but i'll try to explain myself 'cause I dont feel good these days.. I stopped u...
What is the best way to quit your medication. I don't think cold turkey is the best way. I do not take a high dosage. 300mg a day of L...
10507009 tn?1410653242
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to read this. I have Borderline Personality Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, and Bipolar II. For trea...
Hi, I was on lexapro 10 mgs, which worked fine for one year. Then I got my anxiety back. He upped to 20mgs, which did nothing. He sugg...
1 answer |
Hi. New to this group! I have a question about stopping Lyrica. I have a history of headaches and overall body aches but have never been ...
Hi! i have been on en of zyprexa for over 3 years now. have been some month without between those years, but mostly on it. Now i ha...
I have been on Celexa for about a year starting at 10mg and increasing to 20mg. I have a weird sensation that I am always shaking in my a...
1 answer |
I have been on 1mg valium/day for 8 years. I have been taking .75mg the past 3 days and have been just fine. Today I am only going to tak...
I have Bipolar I, and have been experiencing a great deal of relief from Lamictal/Lamotrigine for several years. However, my psychiatrist...
2 answers |
75 mg zoloft for a few months, doing well. Incurred a break up, went to doc, upped to 100mg about 4 weeks 3 days ago. still super tired.....
can psychoactive drugs do that perhaps? i heared muscimol (substance from a mushroom) can reduce td. it is also psychoactive. or cannabis?
2 answers |
any ideas tips....... help!?... i.e. charts or guides lol)
My Good doctor whom has helped me beyond words, has worked with me by TALKING to me about how I feel about coming off 13 years of Xanax 1...
A brief summary...1 year ago, a psychiatrist needed to take me off the Ativan I was on for 5 years, because I started developing a seriou...
Has anyone had Gabapentin cause fainting? I started taking Gabapentin for nerve pain about three days ago. Starting out at 100mg three ...
I’m 47 years old and here’s my situation: • Been taking Zoloft for over 15 years, most of the time 100 or 200 mg/day • Unsupervised. ...
I was on Remeron (mirtazapine) 15mg a night for sleep, for the last 5 1/2 monthes. My neurologist saw that I gained 30lbs in that short ...
I obsessively spell words backwards and have done it for years. It has intensified over the year. My doctor increased my sapphris 10mg to...
A
A
Recent Activity
19190868 tn?1473709217
Blank
Sjmaki joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 12
Blank
shirl000 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 29