Radiology (Diagnostic) Expert Forum
what does this medical term mean

Questions in the Diagnostic Radiology forum cover topics including body imaging, bone scans, breast imaging, CT scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), MRA, NMR, ultrasound, and x-rays.

what does this medical term mean
i just had a first time mammogram and my results are  architectural distortion within the superioraspect cannot be excluded so the doctor order an ultrasound and a cone mamogram i need to no what does this usally mean i hope not breast cancer im so afraid and the test are not till december please help thanks but the left breast is unrearkable i read the report of the results and would it matter if i just ended a menstral cycle 2 days before my mammogram thank you for the help awaiting you reply thanks
Did you ever visit "Breast Cancer Community" Forum in the site?  There are a lots lady posted their experience and posted question, answered by Dr.  You may find similar situation and get useful info.

Good luck!
i thanks for replying but i need to visit the site by addressing the breast site thru here okay thanks  i go for the other test soon just needed to no does cancer show up in exray as black image or white image do ya no thanks and thanks for the advise