Radiology Expert Forum
Anuyarisum

Welcome to the Radiology Forum! Questions in this forum are being answered by medical professionals. Topics covered in this forum include Breast Imaging, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound and X-rays.

Anuyarisum

Can some one pls tell me if this is saying I have an anuyarisum or is it a start of one here is my mri report

There is significant mucosal swelling in regards to both maxillaary sinuses.

A normal grey wite matter differentiation is noted.internal csf spaces are unremarkble without evidence of dilation of effacement.no intra or extre mass lesions are seen and there is no mid line shift.a small number of periventricular white matter lesions is visualised measuring up to 3mm in size.

There are no areas of restricted diffusion on the performed DWI sequence.

MRA of the circle of willis suggest some proninence of the basilar artery distally to the origin of the AICAs and proximally to the origin of the superior cerebellar arteries and PCAs. Prominence up to 4.5mm is demonstrated. Maximal calibre of the basilar artery proximally and distally to this is 2.8mm.
MRA is otherwise unremarkable without evidence of AVM, vessel occlusion or stenosis.

CONCLUSION:
Some segmental prominence of the basilar artery is demonstrated as described above. This may be due to early fusiform dilation or may respesent fenestration.
Further differentiation uf unfortunately not possible by MRA but please condider CTA of the COW as for better resolution.
Otherwise normal appearance of cerebral structures.
There is futher evidence of significant bilateral maxillary sinusitis.
This is a 50/50 answer suggesting a possible aneurysm and asking for a follow up study. Follow up with your doctor.
So it's 50 50 wether of not i have an aneurysm