Dirty Urine
I'm 36 year old non smoker male... I just wondering in the past month I have been urinate out dirt or blood clot or something from my body. can someone help me on this as it frighten me...

Thanks for writing to the forum!
It can be bladder debris. Parasitic infections like schistosomiasis and filariasis can result in worms in urine which appear as fleshy substances. Infections like trichomoniasis can produce mucus threads in urine. Fungal infections like candidiasis too cause fleshy substance in urine. Bladder cancer, polyps and stones are other reasons for causing dirty urine or blood in urine.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do consult an urologist for this. Collect the urine sample with fleshy substance in it and get it examined at a lab. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

I just had a urinalysis as part of my annual lab tests and the nurse called me today to say the Doctor wanted me to come in to go over my labs.  When I asked her if there was a problem she said that my urine back a little dirty?  What does that mean?  She said not to worry as I am going out of town for a week?  
How are you? It could be that the urine was not caught midstream, hence, it was not a clean catch. The best urine sample is not the first urine that passes out from the urethra but with the mid-urine. Another possibility is an infection, which can be treated with antibiotics easily if present. Try not to worry and check with your doctor to ease any anxiety. Take care and do keep us posted.