Tiptoe Walking
I am 17 years old, and I have always walked on my tip toes.  
After researching the topic, i have discovered that my condition is strange, considering most children grow out of such habit at a very early age.
I can walk on heel-to-toe if asked to do so, but i assume walking tip-toed otherwise.
I feel healthy, and I have been diagnosed with no other health problems.
I worry, however, that I may have caused damage to my calf muscles by walking in this manner for so long.
I have not talked to a doctor yet on this issue, for i, nor my parents, ever considered my "funny habit" a serious problem.
Could I have a serious medical problem?
HI...it is possible that u have a short achilies tendent and u may be able to stretch it out with the aid of a PT.

See ur dr and make sure this is ur issue and find out y it is short and if it is possible to stretch it.

Post an update on ur progress
"selma"
Thank you Selma for your advice.  After reading your comment, i studied up on the possibility of a short achilles tendon.  It is a definate possibility.  I will get it checked out soon by a doctor and post any news I receive on my situation.

Thanx!     : ]
U r welcome....I hope u find ur answers and are able to get the issue corrected.

"selma"