Rare Diseases Community
internal body heat/burning

This patient support community is for discussions relating to rare diseases and disorders. Some example include: Aarskog syndrome, Acoustic Neuroma, Angelman Syndrome, Behcet Syndrome, Bell’s Palsy, Canavan Disease, Carbon Baby Syndrome, Charcot Marie Tooth Disease, Chromosome Monosomy Disorders, Chromosome Trisomy Disorders, Devic's Disease, Dystonia, Ewing’s Sarcoma, Fragile X Syndrome, Immune Thrombocytopenia, Kawasaki Syndrome,Maple Syrup Urine Disease, Mastocytosis, McCune Albright syndrome, Pachygyria, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Reiter’s Syndrome, Sickle cell anemia, Sturge-Weber syndrome, Trisomy Disorders, Usher Syndrome, Xanthinuria, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.

internal body heat/burning

i have been suffering from this inward heat in my body for the past 4 years. I have been from doctor to doctor and they all tell me what they think i am suffering from and prescribe me medication. all these 4 years none of those medications have made me any better. i sometimes get the heat in my head and chest and i even get i the feeling of having an irregular heart beat.it is not the type of heat that makes you want to be next to the fan of air conditioner. it is like rubbing with a vapor rub. i also have a stinging or pinching in my skin sometimes.please someone help me or tell me where i can go for help.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? What tests were done? The cause of burning may be attributed to neurological causes such as neuropathies that may be due to vitamin deficiencies, autoimmune disorders, certain types of neoplasm, certain toxins and metabolic problems such as low calcium. Check with your neurologist for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.
i have been suffering from internal heat. the external body temperarture is normal. this usually around my neck and head and sometime going down my body. this is about a week ago that i started feeling this tpye can sleep. so scared. saw a doctor and i was giving some medication but still going through this.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? What tests were done? It is good that the external body temperature is normal. To rule out any infection, a complete blood count may help. Continue your medications as prescribed. And if it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor. Take care and regards.
This burning has lived in my body for about 2 years now without cure, I am tired of Doctors and their prescriptions I now look up to my Creator for healing.