Relationships Community
He is not sexualy attracted to me anymore.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Ive been dating with my bf for 5 months. We are both 29. I still like him and he says he still likes me and enjoyin being with me.

I used to love having sex but not with him.  He loves something that I don really like. He loves women's legs around his neck and being tighten up like wrestling. He says it turned him on when he saw some kinda action movie when he was 9. I've done it for him coz he likes it. But its very tiring and it doesn turn me on at all.  So i eventually stop doing it and we kept having sex with a same position for 5 months.  Im very practical about sex that i don want any romantic touching or kissing. But he wants it.   I feel so much pressure when we take bath or on a bed. I feel likei have to satisfy him every time.  And it turns me off.  
We were having sex and it was hard but something turned him off. and i was upset.
Next day, we talked bout it and he told me that he was not atrracted to me sexually.  So I said "Why don you **** other girls?"  and we talked and he said "I maybe should go for someone else."   I was hurt.  He apologized bout it and he says he is very attracted to me.  But not sexualy.  I know i deserve better.   I asked him if he thinks about a long term relationship and he says he is not mattured enough to do it and if im looking for someone who wants a long term thing, he is not the one.  He is saying that by himself.    I know i should leave him.  I really do know.  

I just found out today through talking with him that he had never had a serious relationship with any other women. never been in love. the longest relationship is 7 month (and they had never had sex coz she was a strict catholic)!  He says "i don't consider that a true relationship (with his exes). being with you, i've realized that what i had with my ex was a joke"

so i decided to give it a chance and at the same time i keep my eyes open for someone new.
This is a dysfunctional relationship and you both are not sexually compatible. It happens and if he was raised stricked catholic, his conscience bothers him, because sex before marriage is considered a sin. Scary that he saw sexual positions at age 9 (not stricked enough)...by the way, I'm catholic too.

He hasn't found "the one" yet. DO NOT say with him and keep your eyes open for someone new. That would make him your security blanket. Time to move forward with your life and at the right time when you least expect it, I promise you, you will meet that guy that will be compatible to you. Let it go, don't look back and move forward.
sorry, I meant "do not stay with him"....
thank you for the comment.
He is not catholic. We do have sex but ... Im not enjoying it. He is not good at sex (from my experience tho).

I think you are right.
I am going to see him tonight. Because he want to see me.
Im not sure if i wana do this but  a part of me saying " give it a chance".
Just for a while. And then i will get ready to leave. ( i have my stuff at his place)

I wish i could find The One!
It seems to me that you just really do not like this guy.

Your words "Im very practical about sex that i don want any romantic touching or kissing."

That makes it seem like all you want is the sex and you really don't want any kind of relationship with this man at all. I agree with Judy this relationship is very dysfunctional. You sound like you only want sex and only want sex your way, and he sounds the same. Basically if he is not attracted to you, i doubt that will change and there's no point staying in a relationship with someone who doesn't even find you attractive. Find someone else.