I am stumped
My boyfriend always says he sees me texting other people accusing me of being on Facebook because he says that's what he sees me doing. When I'm not even doing either of those. I am not pointing fingers because what I do is I have really bad mood swings. Why? I have no idea. He plays Xbox 24/7. Not even exaggerating about that. He comes home spends ten minutes with me before he plays and right when I'm going to bed. Like f*ck. he always thinks that I'm doing shady things when I'm with my family. Accuses me of lying all the time. But it's so hard because I love him soo much.... What should I do...
If you want a relationship to work there has to be trust from both of you if there isn't then it will not work out. I'm telling you from experience. as much as you live them iyou might have to get go. b/c maybe this is the beginning but what would happen later on when you get married to this man he might get violent or try to do something to you. if it were me I'd leave him but its totally up to you.
GOOD LUCK...
......and You love Him SO much why........????
"He comes home spends ten minutes with me before he plays and right when I'm going to bed."   I really wouldn't call this a relationship.  Why would you be "loving" this?  Are you ok settling for "crumbs" per se?  

Are you sure that is he playing only his "Xbox? Sounds like he is the one who may be doing some shady stuff.  

Plus, all the accusations about what you have been doing.  People don't do this in HEALTHY relationships.  

What you have is a dysfunctional mess on your hands that you should end.

Don't think so low of yourself to keep this going.  Love yourself MORE and get out of this IMMEDIATELY.  
Hi there and welcome to the forum!

Well, as a woman that has been marrid for a long time, I can tell you that love simply is not enough to sustain a long term relationship.

I married in my 30's which means I had several partners before my now husband that I deeply loved but were not a good match for me.

So, your boyfriend has a problem gaming.  How boring is that?  I'd have a problem with this as well.  I would want a partner that engages with the world and me beyond staring at the tv holding a controller in his hand.  ugh.  I don't blame you for having a problem with that and for me, that would certainly be a deal breaker.

His not trusting you?  Poo on that.  It's baseless.  What if you were on facebook or texting?  Does he suggest you are meeting men there?  Maybe if he'd interact with you more---  he wouldn't have to accuse you of anything, huh?

I think that now is a good time to work on any up and down moods you are having.  Looking for triggers is helpful.  Keep a log on it.  And then work on coping skills to help you beyond just base level emotional switching.  Being proactive about what bothers you helps.  Feeling helpless may be part of the problem with your boyfriend.  But you are not helpless.  You can move on to find a better fit partner for yourself.

And that is my suggestion.  good luck
Dear, your new post pretty much mimics this old post.  

My advice/opinion still stands as is.  

You have the same problems you had in Sept and now it is almost March 2013.  

Dump him.