Please help me to find whats right???
i m married for 3.5 yrs nw. i have kids of 1.10yrs . before delivery me n my husband were happy with small probs n happiness. Aftr i came bck from delivery his mom started staying with us. He started neglecting say i dont cook like his mom and i dnt go to his sisters place every week i work i also get 2 days to spend with my son but i have to go to his sisters place which is near to our house. he started harassing me say u r unfit to be mom , wife n etc...later aftr discussing with his mom n sis listening to them . He started physically abusing me by slapping n hiting me. when this increased i told my parents they came n settled intially but wen it increased they took me home. Aftr 5 months things got settled down through family elders. Nw i m back with him but his mom is started again calls him going out n ******* abt me.. he reacts badly aftr coming from office. He needs my money n sex tats it. Aftr that incident i have no interest to stay with him bt staying bcoz of my son dnt knw i feel like leave him n stay with my son alone. bcoz he also doesnot like to stay with me too only bcoz our son he too is staying . i totally disturbed.. feel like crying loudly bt can't... can anybody help me...Pls let me know whats right n please guide me....
It sounds like you need to do what's best for you and your son.  If he's abused you before, what's to stop him from doing it in front of your son or while your son's in your arms?  What's to stop him from taking his frustrations out on a crying baby?

And your son will pick up on your emotional discomfort and disconnect if you choose to stay when your heart's not in it.  Do you want your son to only have a defeated, given up version of yourself or a strong, successful, happy version of yourself?
You need to leave and start your life again. Don't talk to him about anything personal. Only allow the conversation to be about your son. In time, you will heal from this, and hopefully find a good man. Make sure when you do consider another man, that you are really really sure that there are no red flags and he really is a good man. Was there something about your husband that you knew was not right, but got together anyway? If so, make sure you don't make the same mistake again. It will end the same way if you do. It's much better to stay single so that you are available to meet Mr. Right. I had to leave an abusive man, for my sake, for my son's sake, and I am with a wonderful man now. You must be brave. If you need to talk, please message me. I'd love to help in any way I can.
You need to move on, he sounds like a jerk. He can still see your son, but you don't have to deal with that, your much better, and maybe you can find someone who cares for you
hey thank u to give me courage . i have given my husband last chance for 2 months if he continues. Then i will start new with my son with out him thats what i felt would be right . Hopefully later my son will understand what i was going through. Hope i have not taken wrong decision.
thank u  dear... i m thinking on it
sure i will be strong . I want my son to be strong n successful in life