Relationships Community
Relationship

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Relationship

How do you gently say to your lover that the relationship is over? And 10 steps advice how to start the changes and move on. The relationship needs to end due to both sides are married.
You just end it.  There is no easy way to end any relationship.  You tell that person you want to make your marriage work and that this relationship shouldn't have started in the first place and you walk away.  Change your numbers and do whatever you can to avoid places you know you can run into that person.  There can be no contact whatsoever.  This is a dangerous game that was played and I hope that the spouses in this situation make it out without feeling the pain.  Learn your lesson and if your marriage was having issues and you weren't happy, get out of the marriage first and then begin a new relationship.  Affairs are destructive and hurtful.
You are both married? There is no easy way to end any relationship and tell him/her that "I'm sorry, I realized that I have made a life changing mistake and that I am in love with my husband/wife and I've made the decision to stay in my marriage and work things out with my husband and I think it's best for you to do the same".

You have also committed adultery and broken the commandment "Thout Shalt Not Committ Adultery" (Confession would help).

I hope this serves as a lesson on how not to destroy your life, your husbands life, your lovers life, his/her husband/wife life and have mortal sin on your soul.  Good luck
You were posting in the sexual health about beads. Your all over the map what is going on?
If you are both married it should have never started, but you should end it by saying we should never have did this to start with and it is over., just hope that your spouse does not find out, but he probably will, cheaters never win.  jo
Out of curiosity, I went into the "Sexual Health" forum and read your questions.  I think you have more issues than just being involved with a married man. Anyone who questionss if it is normal to enjoy being "hurt" during sex, has issues. What is your real problem?