Relationships Community
Semen Stains

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Semen Stains

My financee has semen stains on his underwear and notice lately that he continues to wear the same one over andover again.  I do believe him that he is not having sex with anyone but don't understand why he would wear the same underwear every day?  the underwear are light color? What does it mean?  He is a manager and there are video cameras around.  We do have sex often?  What does it mean?

This discussion is related to Marriage Issues-Lack of Sex-Semen Stains.
Tags: semen
-5 Comments Post a Comment
wearing underwear over and over is a sign of nastiness/filth if you need my advice.  you should ask him what his hangup is
That is strange.  I don't think that you should worry about cheating, I think you should worry about his hygiene problems.
This is odd,, but if it were me, after sex, if you dont live together, and cant get him a clean pair, just throw them in the trash, and tell him you got tired of the smell, and his coworkers probably did too then again, he may not be able to afford new ones, and does not have a washing machine, who knows some men, i have seen wear the same ole clothes over, and over, maybe he thinks you do not notice who knows  luck  jo
Sit him down and tell him....since his mother may have not? That no matter what, you should always put clean underwear on everyday.  Could even tell him he can get an infection if he's not careful.  I'm sure it doesn't bother HIM, but let him know it bothers you.  If he doesn't have a washing machine of his own, give him a gift bag that includes a 10day supply of underwear!  that gives him time to wash them.  Could also show him how to use the bathtub or sink to wash them out, and hang them to dry?  
or are you talking about permanent stains that don't come out in the wash?

My father was like that, but he was another generation. A Fortune 500 CEO and he only changed his underwear once a week and my mother was really grossed out but could never get him to change his old childhood habits. (that was what they did in the beginning of the 20th century)

I also would not suggest this has anything to do with him having an affair.
ew
I* was just telling my son about this forum, and I mentioned your problem to him. I really want to share the answer.

He said: "Why? If he was having an affair, why would the semen stains be in his underwear?"

Because semen stains can leak on to pants two hours after sex.
Hello.  This is an old post.  The original poster has not been here in years. thank you