Relationships Community
Sexual Problems

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Sexual Problems

I have been in a relationship for two years and haven't been able to have an orgasim.  I lost my virginity with this person and he is the only one that i have had sex with.  I was wondering why I haven't been able to have an orgasim? Could it be me, because I am not a sexual person, I never desire it and maybe its because I haven't found pleasure in it. Or could it be him.  He tends to be the one that wants it more. What can I do?
Your problem sounds similar to mine.  Except mine is that I've lost interest in my wife.  We've done it all and now orgasm are more forced than anything.  She is easy to make orgasm, although this took effort to achieve at first.

It sounds like your significant other (b/f g/f) may be more into the sex for him/herself than he/she is into it than you.  With my wife, it's always been about her.  The first time we had sex, it was about me.  I came in about 15 seconds.  From then on, it was about pleasing her.  I could **** her for hours without coming.  Her on the otherhand... she came a lot.  

Later I found out ways to make different parts of her body become sexual.  After switching back and forth from her nipples and her clit, her nipples became a spot that could create an orgasm.  Now I can tease them by themselves and get her to come.

What does this have to do with you?  You are either going to have to find someone who wants to please you in bed or teach this young buck to please you.

Foreplay is big.  You can have sex with your partner through Foreplay and never actually have sex.
Get him to focus on making you come.
You need to set the speed for him.

Odds are, you are both very sexual.  You just haven't found what makes you that way.

Hope this helps.
HELLO I THINK THAT MAYBE HE HAS MOR EXPERINECE AND LOVES TO HAVE SEX GIVE IT SOME TIME HONEY AND BELIVE ME YOULL LOVE IT ONCE YOU HAVE YOUR FIRST ORGASM GOOD LUCK