help me
Since I told my boyfriend I don't want to lose my virginity he got mad what should I do
You should break up with him.

You're 20,  he's 25,  he's too old for you.

Definitely would suggest breaking up.  If he got mad over that, he doesn't care about you.  He's interested in his own pleasure.  He should respect your views on the matter even if that doesn't fit with his.  Since he obviously can't based on the immediate reaction of anger, call it quits.  There will be someone else out there who can respect your stance and who won't do anything to make you feel pressured like this guy with the anger (which, hate to say it, could be to manipulate you more than anything).
Thank u guys so  much I did broke up with him b4 I post this everything u guys says is true
Dear, if a guy can't respect your wishes and your principles and be ok about it then he isn't the one for you.  
I agree with Londres.  Make a good match in order to be happy and don't ignore red flags in the begining.  good luck
Speaking from a man's perspective, you did the right thing by breaking it off. Don't ever compromise what is truly important to you for anyone. It's your body and you're the one who decides when and with whom to take that next step. Never allow any guy to make that decision for you because it belongs to you only, and no one else gets to make that choice but you.