missed pills and unprotected sex
I am on the contraceptive pill and I didn't take it on thursday or friday so on saturday morning I took the 2 I'd missed and took saturdays later on. I then had unprotected sex on saturday night/early hours sunday morning, then again forgot to take it on sunday and took sundays and mondays on monday and had unprotected sex on monday again (with the same person). I know I have made stupid mistakes this weekend but I am not as asking for any criticisms I just want some advice on what to do, what are the chances of being pregnant, do i need the morning after pill etc...? Please help me.
A few years back when my wife was on the pill she missed the occasional day, and took them later, never had any problems.  When she did stop taking the pills she got pregnant pretty much immediately, so this is with a pretty fertile couple.  'Though I don't think she ever missed quite as many as you have.

My guess, you're probably OK, but no guarantees.
ive missed pills before, and i was fine. my guess is as long as you took the pills you missed then you should be fine.
As long as this is not a normal thing for (missing pills) you should be fine but anything can happen. Expect your period to be a little off too, so don't be freaked out right away if it is late.
Well, we used withdrawal (in combination with a fertility predicting device) at the time knowing it was not that reliable, and also knowing that, while we weren't actively trying to have a child, neither would would it be a bad thing if we did have one.  We were married, we knew we wanted children, and it didn't matter that much if they came sooner rather than later.

I certainly wouldn't recommend it as a reliable method if avoiding pregnancy is seriously important!

Just wanted to say to the original poster that, from this one occasion, the chance that he impregnated her was pretty slim.