Relationships Community
relationship

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

relationship

mmhh i got a boyfrnd who doesnt love what should i do
Hi.  Well, this seems obvious to me but I could be missing part of the story as you haven't written much.  If your boyfriend doesn't love, it is time to move on.  Especially if you feel he doesn't love you or you've lost love for him.  The good thing about 'boyfriends' is that you can walk away.  We date to get to know what we need to in  order for the relationship to progress further.  good luck dear
Hi Bashray, what does he not like and what about the things he does? Dont let someone control you. I lived and worked in East Africa for 3 years and noticed that African men can be very demanding on the woman but its ok what ever the man does.
mmh ok he loves tall thin long haired chics but to ma sake am short fat n hv hair but he always says that am not his choice mmhh
Okay, so you are saying that you aren't his usual 'type'?  That happens that our type goes out the window when we meet someone we really get along with.  But then because the person still has an attraction to this or that, we feel insecure.  Truth is, I'm married and Brad Pitt is my type but my husband is not like Brad Pitt.  Love him just the same but can admire the way the Brad Pitt type of guys look.  Doesn't take away from how I feel about my husband.

Is that what you are saying?

But when you say he always says am not his choice---  what do you mean?  That you aren't his choice meaning that he doesn't like the way you look or that you ARE his choice and he's great with the way you are??
Bashray,  for some reason you put that you were tall in your profile.  

I think you need to get out of this relationship ASAP.  You're trying to be something you're not,  that you have no control over,  to please this clod.

If he wants a tall thin girl,  he should go get himself one and not make you miserable for not being one.
I just had this same thing happen to me!!!! So I loved my ex but she did not love me as much as I did we lasted for a month and two days!??.... she decided to dump me the day after my birthday and the whole day she was crying and said I have a major mind grain I asked whats wrong and if I could help no I am fine i got to go I took advil... then later that night she said a lot of  horrible things stuff going on i need to breath... so u want me friends.... I was cheated on IK for a fact bc this guy she likes now that she has been talking to decided to proble give him a birthday present to date him on his birthday.... so I was used yep but ik bc she did not wanna give me a birthday present and got me candy for our 1 month anniversary.... deiced we should not go to a dance tonight like after 2 days she broke up with me.... so what I am trying to say is its not a good idea because it will happen that he will lose interest and find someone else also if he does not get his mind straight proble start thinking.... but I hope this helps....
That's very worrisome that you would describe yourself in your profile as a woman that this guy wants.  

You NEED to find someone who accepts you for you, not try to make yourself into what he wants you to be.