Relationships Community
vent... i need someones imput

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

vent... i need someones imput

as ive said previously im only 16 and my first love lives next door. we were in soo deep and i still have all those feelings i had. but things went sour and i got into drugs but i never was a cheater. alot of people told him i cheated on him with three and more guys but ive never done that i havent had sex with that many people. people told me he was cheating on me alot too.  he is dating this girl but he comes over here and we do it and like talk and stuff. we both dont believe each other and i know theres no hope for us because he says he just come here for sex and it crushes me. i dont want to love him but i do and i dont know what to do because he claims to be in love with his girlfriend. and hes never gana break up with her. i just want to get over him and stop liking him but i cant will someone please help me! i really am lost
Sorry if this comes off as rude, but what does this have to do with pregnancy?
Ok soooooo do u think ur pregnant or something.? I dont realli grasp the point of this post...
Um?! Are you pregnant or have a kid by this guy?! Cause if not this post is irrelevant to this forum and it sounds like you just have high school drama.... Not the place for that mess...
Stop having sex with him first of all...stop messing around with him in general. Dont even let him in your house. He is just using you and you are making it harder on yourself to stop. if he truely loved you, he wouldnt put you in this position. He doesnt lovehis girlfriend either or he wouldnt be cheating on her. If he will cheat on her, my guess is that he cheated on you too. I know it ***** having him live next door but that just means you have to be double strong. Just cut him out all together and either he will comeback, and you will have realized that you deserve better, or he wont and you will realize that hes not the persin you thought he was. Good luck hun
I feel like you need to think about yourself first love yourself first cause if you don't no one else will I feel like from what your saying he cares nothing about you and I would just let it go your letting him take advantage of you and its not fair Ik you can't help who you love but you should never let anyone treat you in such way if you put your foot down and say look I'm not taking this anymore you can go on about your business and just leave him alone and if he loves or cares about you like you do for him he wont let you go but you can't keep opening up yourself to someone like that your body is so much more special then your slowing him to think it is and treat it!
Hi Eliz,
He is being honest with you which has some merit in his good personaltiy. but the fact remains, he us just using you for sex. You cant change this and best to move on with your life. You have just joined the world of a broken heart but always remember that there is a chance that you will or already have, broken the heart of someone else.
Hi there.  Well, you are such a young girl sweetie.  I'm sad to hear that life is already this way with you in terms of men/ boys.  Ugh.  These types of patterns tend to follow us around for quite a while unless we break them.

Do you have a dad in the home that you are close to?  I just ask that because often I see that attaching yourself to a guy that isn't good to you has a lot to do with the issue of family problems at home with the parents.  

All women/girls deserve to be treated well.  our bodies are sacred and should remain ours and only given to someone special and someone that treats us with respect and dignity and love.  This guy is point blank telling you that he is in it for the sex.  Don't settle for that.  BETTER to be alone than to have a guy use you that way.  

And sweetie, I'd rather you cheat on your boyfriend than do drugs.  You wrote like this "I turned to drugs but at least I don't cheat".  Drugs will ruin your whole entire life.  If you have any type of problem with them, then please speak to a trusted adult to get some help for yourself.

Yes, I agree that being with this guy in any capacity--  sexual or otherwise isn't healthy for you and until your mind is clear and you are stronger emotionally, you should steer clear of all guys and work on yourself.  

You are at an age in which you are getting ready to set the course your life takes.  You should be working really hard in school and getting the plan together for the next couple of years.  Are you going to go to college?  Are you going to trade school?  How are you going to become an independent adult in the near future.  Work on that as a priority and work on yourself.  The rest isn't worth your time and distracts you from what is important.  good luck