Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
Dry Blood in Nose and Sinus Dizziness recently, Lack of Hunger for mont...

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Dry Blood in Nose and Sinus Dizziness recently, Lack of Hunger for months

Due to whatever factors I have been visiting doctors way too much the last year.
I had mono.  food poisoning three or four times.
Now I never feel hungry. And I just feel generally bad on and off.  Maybe a diet problem. I gave three stool samples to three different hospitals and they all came back negative for any parasites. I feel down some stairs and bounced on my tail bone, not braking it, but my back is more of a mess now.  My wife sat on my glasses  and that gave me headaches for four weeks until I got my glasses straight. So overall the last year has been the worst medical time in my life.  I had never had any reason to go to a doctor before this year.  Currently, I am having dry blood it seems in my nose.  My head is feeling dizzy on and off.  and I haven't had what I would say as fantastic sleep in a few months.  Also my heart is pounding harder then usuall sometime.  One doc after listening, said I might have a heart murmur.  I am yawning periodically throughout the day.  During the past year my wife's menstral termometer told me my temperature was lower then the normal 36.5-37C range.

Maybe it is all just stress.  Thanks for any advice beyond see a doctor.  I have seen so many.  The past year has been hell for me health wise and it doesn't seem to be getting any better.
I would suggest working with your doctor from top to bottom to address these issues.
Are you in a cold climate for winter? The winter air is very dry inside and out. This can irritate your nasal passages, and can also increase the likelyhood of sinus infection. Try saline spray in your nose at least 2-3 times a day. Within a few days you should notice an improvement. You can also humidify the air in your home. Still, it won't hurt to see your Dr.
The dried blood thing and dizziness sounds like a sinus infection...however, the other problems sound like sleep apnea...I  you don't just have to snore as a symptom to have it...there are other symptoms...you may want to consider a doing a sleep study so they can test you for it. You can look for these in your area...I am sure there is a clinic around that does these wherever you are...Good luck and I hope you feel better soon!
The dried blood thing and dizziness sounds like a sinus infection...however, the other problems sound like sleep apnea...  you don't just have to snore as a symptom to have it...there are other symptoms...you may want to consider a doing a sleep study so they can test you for it. You can look for these in your area...I am sure there is a clinic around that does these wherever you are...Good luck and I hope you feel better soon!
i had mono almost 6 years ago and for about 3 years following i had a ton of weird symptoms; racing heart, occassional murmur if the doc listened long enough, neuropopathy in my hands, feet and face....a tingling sensation. i was having headaches, stomach problems, acid reflux formed!....not feeling like eating but forcing myself....lost 25 pounds in a little over a month! i was a mess for those 3 years and i saw many many docs and no one seemed to know what was going on...........and then one day 3 years after the original diagnosis of mono almost everything corrected itself all except the acid reflux which i am still having to take meds to control and my heart does still race for no reason on occassion. the neurologist deduced it to being some type of root infection i think he called it radiculitis?? not sure. mono can really screw with your system but i do hope your issues don't last as long as mine had!