Fluid in lungs since forever
I was diagnosed with asthma when I was a little girl, but I've since grown out of most symptoms and don't suffer from it unless an allergy bothers me or I have a cold. However, when I was 12, I was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma and went through a year and a half of chemotherapy. I was cured, am cancer free, and I'm now 20. However, ever since cancer, I've had fluid in my lungs; particularly in my left one. Sometimes, it's difficult to sleep on that side. I don't really have a cough, but every time I force myself to, it's wet; very, very wet. Sometimes, my chest will feel fairly congested, which seems to give me a shortness of breath, although I can no longer tell if that's affiliated with my asthma as well. I heard I could get scarring from the portacath that was administered years ago for my cancer treatment, but I just don't know.

I'm honestly becoming concerned. I've had this problem for years, and whenever I went for a chest x-ray (haven't gone recently) everything was okay. It just doesn't FEEL okay, though.  : (  Is this severe? What on earth could it be?