Respiratory Disorders Community
Frequent tonsilitus, chest infections, sinus infections other minor ill...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Frequent tonsilitus, chest infections, sinus infections other minor illnesses.

Over the past 12 months I have been getting ill very frequently, usually with no more than 2-3 weeks in between each illness.

All the listed illnesses have been diagnosed by my GP, I have not been self-diagnosing
I have had 4 lots of tonsillitis, 2 sinus infections, 3 chest infections and gastroenteritis since October 2011. I spoke to my doctor around February time and expressed concern at the frequency with which I seem to be getting ill, he did blood tests for iron levels, white blood cell levels, glandular fever, thyroid deficiency and diabetes and these all came back normal. He told me to come back in a couple of months if I continued to keep getting ill, but when I have tried to book this appointment, my regular GP has now left the practice and the doctor I saw just suggested sending me for the same tests.

Before this I normally get ill 3-4 times per year with similar problems, which I think is still a high frequency, but it had never caused me any concern before.

I live a healthy lifestyle, my BMI is in the middle of the healthy range, I sleep a regular cycle, I eat a healthy and balanced diet as well as taking multivitamin supplements (on the advice of my GP), I exercise regularly and I dont feel especially stressed.

I just wondered if there was anything I could suggest my doctor test for? I'm sure it cant be normal to be getting ill every 3 weeks and I certainly cant carry on like this - my work dont pay sick pay so I have been using a lot of my annual leave to make sure I can still pay bills if I'm sick!

I have also suffered from frequent headaches, tiredness and dizzy spells since I was a young child. I dont know if this is connected or not.
535822_tn?1417529476
Could be environmental allergies ..you are in The UK and like us Americans we are being bombarded with the aerial spraying which is part of the programs they have going on weatherisation..Do some research look up 'What on Earth are they Spraying'The toxins have many effects on us all with symptoms you describe ..you can get a heavy metal toxicity test to see whats going on ..good luck
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Respiratory Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank