HOW LONG IS LIFE EXPENTANCY
WHY IS THIS DISEASE SO UNPREDICTABLE.THEY SAY I  AM IN STAGE 4.I HAVE 22% LUNG FUNCTION.I WAKE UP EVERY MORNING WITH HEADACHES,NAUSATED AND TERRIBLE PAIN IN CHEST AND IN BACK.I HAVE BEEN IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL SO MANY TIMES I JUST GET TIRED OF GOING IN.I GET SCARED SOMETIMES THINKING THIS IS THE END FOR ME.SO I REALLY DONT NO WHEN TO GO IN THE HOSPITAL AND WENT TO JUST LET IT GO?I CANT EVEN WALK TO RESTROOM 7FT WITHOUT GRASPING FOR AIR.I NO I AM DYING BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THEY GOOD GIVE SOME MEDICINE WHERE I DIDNT FEEL PAIN EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Understand your predicament mam. Hope you are on supplemental oxygen therapy, this will help with the breathlessness. And ask your doctor for medications to adequately cover your pain symptoms, they may alter or increase the dose of the present medications.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.