Respiratory Disorders Community
I need to take a deep breath

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

I need to take a deep breath

Ever since I can remember I have had trouble breathing. I need to take a deep breath which people think it's me sighing to catch my breath, but over the last 5 - 6 years it's worse. I can not do anything much strenuous, else I start gasping and on some occasions I feel faint and sink. The other day when I was tiding up the garden shed I only just made it back inside the house, managed to get a Coke and was able to have 1 mouthful before I felt I had to lay down on the kitchen floor. This lasted for about 10 minutes.

Do you have any idea because when I mention it to any of the doctors they seem to brush it aside after testing me on the asthma blow tube.

Kind regards
Tony
You may be diabetic, go to the doctor, if not you may have metabolic acidosis
Tc, Miriam x