Aa
A
A
Close
Mucus in back of throat
I have had excessive mucus in the back of my throat for a while now and it is really getting annoying. It's not in my lungs or in my chest, it is just in my throat. I have to cough it up (more like a hocking sound) all the time and it is disgusting and ANNOYING. I have never had allergies in my life and never any big disease problems at all. This thing is just annoying and I am wondering what in the world could be causing it. The mucus is clear with no blood or anything--just clear. My throat doesn't hurt, nothing else hurts just having the mucus is disturbing and annoying. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
The exact same thing is happening to me, I am not allergic to anything and a ton of boogers build up in my throat but i cant stand to hock my boogers out because I have a really strong gag reflex and a fear of throwing up.
So I am always swallowing my boogers when possible but sometimes it is so bad It feels like I'm choking. Also it feels like from swallowing it so much i start to feel sick but I've heard that mucus can't cause much damage to your stomach. So I would really like some answers, It seems like it gets worse every day.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Respiratory Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank