Need some help please
Hello.
In the past recent days, I've been noticing a constant annoyance. Whenever I swallow, it seems some mucus or something stays in my throat, causing a little discomfort. It clings on there, and it forces me to continually swallow to try and get it down. eventually it works, but then I swallow again and the process is repeated.
That's not all. 3 times now, I've woken up in the middle of the night, with feeling of heavy buildup of mucus in my throat that is irritating and makes it hard to swallow at times.
The constant swallowing keeps me awake at night frequently, and I'm wondering what this is and how I can treat it.
Thank you for any help!
anyone?
i was seraching what this was and i came across your description! that is exactly what i have! i am only 12 turning 13 in 2 weeks and i have no idea what it is. It is really interfering with my social time because it just annoys me so much! i get scared that one time im just not gonna be able to swallow and gag on my own saliva that i am trying to swallow if you find out what it is please let me know!