PFTs

Can anyone please help me understand this PFT report:  

Pulmonary Function Test Interpretation
"The tracings are reasonably well performed, reproducible and suitable for interpretation.  The spirometry is normal.
There is no air trapping.  The lung volumes are normal.  There is an abnormality in the FEF/FIF 50 of 1.44.  This can
sometimes be seen in upper airway obstruction.  There does seem to be some flattening of the inspiratory limb, and this can be seen in variable extrathoracic upper airway obstruction.  If this is considered plausible, then imaging of the neck or direct visualization with endoscopy is considered."  I am a 38 y/o female, smoker, no history of asthma.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The lung function test is otherwise normal, the value FEF/FIF 50 is used to categorize the nature of the obstruction. And the report states that there could be evidence of obstruction in the upper airways, like enlarged tonsils or adenoids for example. Only further examination of the neck can help diagnose.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.