Respiratory Disorders Community
copping with allgeries and asthma

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

copping with allgeries and asthma

I have really bad allgeries and asthma and i have been suffering with this since 1996 and I have took percriptions and over the counter med.s and right now I'm taking five to six benadryl a day and I went to the allgery doctor on Tuesday to have the skin test so that I can get allgery shots, but because I don't have a job then I have medicade and the hospital that does the test on the skin don't take the doctor wouldn't even do the test and I don't have the money to buy the over the counter med.s . Do you know of any allgery doctors that do the skin test in their office that take medicade?

This discussion is related to please help...chest congestion.