Respiratory Disorders Community
cyst and polyps

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

cyst and polyps

Last Feburary I was taken to ER with a really bad headache across the forhead and throwing up. They put in IV and gave me some shots and sent me for CT and came back and told me that I had cyst and polyps on my sinus. They gave me pain pills, pills for throwing up and an antibotic (antibiotic). I also have a cyst on the top of my head sticking out and one on the side of my head. The last attack that I had was in April, now that the season are changing the pain is back, I have been in bed for three days. Today is the first day that I have felt like getting up and doing anything, I have been living on vicodin with codiene for the pain. It also seems to affect my eyes. Can you please tell me what I need to do. I can handle pain but not this kind of pain. The cyst on top of my head gets kinda sore at times. Please Help