Respiratory Disorders Community
dry cough & chest rash
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

dry cough & chest rash

I've had a dry cough and periodic chest rash on and off for 6 months now. The rash will clear up as long as I am on Antiobotics. The rash is on the center on the chest area right below the collar bone.  I have been to the Dr. 5 to 6 times since January. I have been on steriods 2 or 3 times and antiobotics 4 to 5 times. I have taken AM & PM allergies medication giving to me by perscription.I have taken cough medication in PM. Every time I come off the antiobotics, the rash will appear on my chest a few days after I finish up my antiobiotics. I had a chest x-ray the last time I visited the Dr. and it came out clear. They also did a breathing test on me and it went well also. I cough constantly and have trouble holding my bladder. I am so frustrated and do not know what to do next. I have gained weight due to all of the medications. Could you please give me some advise?

This discussion is related to Laryngitis, chronic dry cough, upper chest.