lungs hurt coughing so much i vomit had it every year since i was eight
hi i am a 25v year old female since i was about eight i have had a bad history of coughs and earaches and been told i have asthma.every year since i was about 17 i get a bad cough that is constant i cant breathe without the urge to cough my lungs hurt i have blocked ears with a little ringing.i cough so much i vomit i cant seem to eat cos it just likes to come back up.this year thou i have got this condition for the second time i only usually have it once a year and this years is worse.occasionally i forget what i was doing and am having violent dreams.my headache is always there and last night i slept for 16 hours straight.i cant lay down without coughing i am really starting to get worried as its getting worse i go to my doctor and they just say its asthma but them when i use my puffer it makes me dizzy i shouldnt be having this every year of my life.my throat also aches and i have a fowl taste in my mouth.can someone please help and should i go to er?