Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
lungs

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

lungs

hello my name us kajul..iam from india... 19 years old... for three week i cannot inhale nor exhale or exhile.. and my doctore told me to use this poffer thing.... do u think i will get addict to it?  and is it bad to have those kind of porblmes with ,lungs?
  • discovery (1 replies):
    Recently I underwent surgery on my femoral artery. Endar...[more]
  • its hard
    to quit smoking? to quit is hard i learned if u think a...[more]
  • lung problems (1 replies):
    I am 19 years old and I have been smoking for almost 5 y...[more]
  • addiction (1 replies):
    how do i deail with being addiction to albuteral
  • Snorting Oxycotin (3 replies):
    For about the last 5 months my boyfriend has been taking...[more]
What you describe sounds like asthma.  Asthma is a very treatable disease.  A person can lead a perfectly normal life with asthma and it will not damage your lungs in a permanent way.  The puffer will help you to breathe easier and is not at all addictive.

Good luck.
I'm not a doctor, so what I'm going to write is of only my personal opinion.
You should see an allergest doctor who will give you tests to see if you're allergic to anything.i.e. dust,grass,trees,just about anything including food. If you are allergic, then the doctor will probably give you allergy shots. I get those and it works for me. You may have asthma and the puffer is not doing it's job too well. There are other and different things to take to control it. If I were you, I would seek out another doctor (allergest) as soon as possible. Having it difficult to breath is very serious. There are medications. If your still having problems, then go to another doctor and another one until you feel you have found the doctor that knows what he's doing and you feel he is helping you.
Your puffer is not addictive to my knowlege. I don't know what medication is in your puffer, so I can't be too sure. I know that I am not addicted to mine. Ask your doctor.
Feel better.