Are these STD Symptoms?
Doctor,
     I am a 21 year old female, heterosexual, and just got out of a committed 2 and a half year relationship. 9 days ago, I had protected sex with a man. We used a condom during sex, however, I did briefly perform oral on him.
Nevertheless, Symptoms are only vaginal, not oral.

3 days after having protected sex with new partner, I noticed a singular,small white bump on the outer edge of my vagina. A day or two after, I noticed the bump had become a little inflamed, with red outer-edges and a white center. It does not itch or burn. At first, I though it might be a singular Molluscum contagiosum bump and I read that people have had success treating Molluscum with Apple Cider Vinegar. I decided to try it. After treating my bump with ACV baths for 2 days, the white center disappeared and so did the inflammation. The raised red centers had completely disappeared and the tiny hole in the center seemed to shrink almost completely. That night I took another AVC bath, and covered the bump with a cottonball doused in ACV over night. The next morning, I noticed the "bump" had become inflamed and it looks as though all the Apple Cider Vinegar did was irritate the "bump" and caused a slight chemical burn on the outer skin of my vagina. (I have decided to not use the ACV again)

Now, the bump appears to be slightly raised with a small, extremely shallow indented center that seems wet.  Since there is only a singular bump, I am wondering what this could be... Herpes? Syphilis? Molluscum Contagiosum?

Also, is there a possibility to have a bump like this that is completely STD unrelated?
Probably unrealted but you should see a Dr to find out what it is. Because bumps can be many things and often not a STD.
Thank You! :)