Chlamidya-Zithromax
I have been given 2 x 500 mg capsules for my chlamydia infection but as i don't like taking tablets
I'v opened the capsules and poured the contents into a cup of tea with 1 Teaspoon full of sugar.
To make sure i have consumed the full dose i made another cup of tea in the same cup and consumed it again.

Two weeks later my older brother has told me the heat would of rendered the anti-biotic useless and that i still would have chlamydia. He told me had the same problem but mixed it with Lucozade Soda (A energy drink)
Before i have another test i would like to have an expert opinion on wether i would still have the infection.

I have made an appintment at the health clinic on the 23rd January 2010 as I'm in full time employment.
Any reply before them i would really appreciate.

Many Thanks

actually I'd call your pharmacist about this one.

grace
Its been a month since i tested positive. I managed to get my self into the clinic on the 18th and gt my results back on the 22nd which wer positive

I were given 4 x 250 mg Zithromax I have done the same again but with some Apple Juice. Is it safe to say I'm in the clear now.

Just incase I'm going back to the clinic in 4-5 Weeks for another test which'l hopefully be negative.

But would you say im in the clear?

Again Many Thanks
Im not sure if you will see this but did  this work for you?