Funny Abnormal Smell from Anus?
Hi, i'm a 22 year old male. I don't know much about STD's except the big ones. I recently slept with a female in which she had a funny smell to. At first I thought it was her vagina and that vaginas all smell different, but after sleeping with her a couple of times. I started to smell that exact smell coming from my anus. When i use the restroom and go #2 it smells like it, sometimes when I pass gas it smells like it. When I wipe my *** i try to feel my butthole and it seems like something is different from the usually feeling. I'm going to go get a check up on Monday, but i would just like some insight if someone knows what this might be? A infection, a STD, please any information would help thanks.
It is not an std.  Unless she has a penis and had anal sex with you, then you are at no risk for an std there.  That could just be the smell of her vagina.  She could also have a female condition called bacterial vaginosis.  This condition causes a fishy smell that is quite strong during sex.  Now that I think about it, there is an std that closely resembles BV called trichomonas.  There are no real noticeable symptoms with trich in men so, ask your doctor to test for that if possible.  But please do not be so quick to think this smell is the result of an std.  Most likely it is not.
I just had the same thing occur to me. Does anyone know exactly what this is?
Please don't post on an old or someone elses thread, start your own.

Oh sorry.