Possibility of an STD?
hi, i'm 19, go to college and last night there was a concert. I ended up going home with a girl there and having sex, and in the process the condom broke and i pulled out immediately. I couldn't have been in her for more than a second but im still concerned i might have caught something. When i was having sex with her i did not notice any legions or sore that might concern me. Should i be worried? I should mention that the woman did not seem to have much sexual experience but i do not know for sure. I also just got out of a 2 year relationship and was a virgin before that so i kind of new to all this stuff. Please help im kind of freaking out.
www.ashastd.org has terrific info on std's and how to protect yourself against them. if your std knowledge is lacking - educate yourself so you can protect yourself :)

is this a big risk for a std? no it is not. it was a mostly protected encounter and we recommend protected sex for a reason - it works!!  Really no reason for any std testing unless you need the peace of mind. if you do feel the need for testing, follow up with it at the proper times so you aren't wasting your money.

grace